Monday, September 13, 2010

Wazee game - 14th August

So we had a 15 aside game against the Wazee on 14th August. They had 2 mercenaries aged below 30 years but it was a great game - big hits, great runs. Final score was 37 - 15. The gap is closing.

The Wazee were so battered and bruised and most could not get to work on Monday while others were unable to jog for 2 weeks after that game.

Fortunate Irankunda
Dominica Kulia
Loy Mbabazi
Hellen Gizamba
Gladies Ayio-Rwoth
Brenda Kayiyi
Aisha Bahhani
Beatrice Atim
Regina Athieno
Irene Namapii
Claire Anena
Prossy Nakakande
Helen Buteme
Charlotte Mudoola
James

Some post game quotes:

Isma: I must confess I was in alot of pain on Saturday after the game, but iam fine cant wait for the rematch on 28th I need to make up for the mistakes, but it was a pleasure plying against you girls.

Kyagaba: Body aches. I couldn't turn in my bed ... some chic kept kusunsling (pinching) me in the pack. My wife saw the body marks ... I had not told her I was going to play rugby that afternoon ... I needed a massage, you guy, I will have to train next time: these things of going live without preparing the body ...

Guma: Thanks for the great game. As you said the gap is closing, the panthers are really improving and chief they are very aggressive and are not very soft either. Come 28th though you'll be in for a surprise we are going to reorganise ourselves and play a more structured game. Your girls have been hanging around the PIRATES for too long, they have even adapted some funny habits in the mauls.








No comments:

Post a Comment