Monday, November 9, 2009

Susan Muyama, a Panther who at the moment is too far away to be with us shares with us ...

Girls, I am so glad to see how well all you guys are doing. You all look fit. I miss most the smell of the pitch. The wind in my ears and Claire's cheeky grins. The feel of playing on the wet pitch. I MISS IT! I MISS IT!

Gym, wow, Gina! You go girl. I can't say much but I thank God that you guys have made the choice to be different and take-over a male dominated arena. I hope to join next season. But looks like i'll get beat up on pitch. :-) i look forward to the pain. And the tries. God BLESS all you Black Panther angels. xxxxo!

1 comment:

  1. Brenda and Claire say they will be very gentle with you. They'll wait until you 'regain' your former strength before going at you full tilt :) So you have no worries.

    ReplyDelete